[talks-uk] Re: way finder

  • From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 01:13:49 +0100

hi,

yes you should be able to use it although it's better for various
reasons that you get an external gps receiver. for 1 it will save on
battery power where as the internal will just eat it, secondly it will
be more accurate. the internal will make for a good backup in case your
external one dies though. so it's not completely useless.