[talks-uk] Re: way finder

  • From: Ari Moisio <arimo@xxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 08:27:35 +0300 (EEST)

Hi

You can use the internal gps receiver with Wayfinder but with external units you usually get a bit better accuracy althoug for example the build-in unit in N82 is not bad at all.

There are other alternatives to get your current location too; Nokia Maps will list nearby POIs and with a litle trick also tell your current address approximately. Loadstone will also tell your location but obtaining maps for LS need more effort. On worst case you have to build your own maps. These products are however to get your location, there is no accessible route calculation features for pedestrian use.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, Craig, Venus, and Athena wrote:

hello all, is it possible to use way finder on my nokia n96 with built in gps
receiver or do i need to buy some other equipment too. is there also a free
alternative to way finder which will tell you where you are?
thank you all the best, Craig.

DOWN WITH SHOES, UP WITH Slippers!

If you need any voiceovers done, for on hold systems or your radio station just
contact Tina Wilson, she is brilliant and so helpful! Contact her at
tina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or visit her website at
www.tinawilsontalent.com
Please support her!

do you need to buy anything? do you need web hoasting? contact Michael babcock
on admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
for further details.

Do you need help on your phone or internet service? If so contact the Guilt
Management Guru at
gmguru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
for free!

You can add me on msn if you like, details are below.

My new domain is now active! If you want to take a look it is at
www.guiltmanagement.net

I hope you have a very nice day, all the best for 2009, best regards,

Craig Mcgee,

Head Of Detention Management,

Time Accuracy Manager,

Stationary Manager,

Phonetain Manager,

Tours Manager,

Guilt Manager.

Telephone:
07005938133

email:
craigmcgee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

msn:
msn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beechams All In One Liquid Pocket Packs are the best for colds, so if you have
a cold use them, you will feel better! PLEASE NOTE: CHECK YOU ARE NOT ALLERGIC
TO ANY MEDICATION BEFORE TAKING IT!

This email is strictly confidential and breach of this confidentiality may
result in you being sent to the weaving room. All content is copyright guilt
management 2009.