[talks-uk] Re: vodaphone

  • From: "Karen Burgess" <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 15:57:16 +0100

hi husna

are you aware that vodafone won't be able to install your talks in the store. it will be sent off and your phone will be away for up to a week. if you have the facilities or have anyone who can help you then i would advise installing talks yourself and just sending your mobile number and imei number off to voda. they should then send you a serial number which you can type in and, hey presto all will be working.

kaz

Karen Burgess

email:
Karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx