[talks-uk] Re: vodafone question

  • From: "brian williams" <firstup@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:56:54 +0100

With vodfaone it al depends on who you get. Do they have any knowledge about
vodafone products? do they have any knowledge about Talks? and in my experience
some of them aren't even aware they are there to serve customers, like when I
went to a vodafone store and was stuck between a customer service person and
his friend behind me talking about whether they should book a holiday together.
I'm afraid i couldn't return to vodafone if it was the last phone company on
earth. It's another case of a company making dicisions on high and not
communicating with the front line staff.
Brian