[talks-uk] Re: vodafone question

  • From: "Neil Barnfather" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:26:44 +0100

If I'm not mistaken Barbra is not an official Talks dealer?

According to Nuance's site anyhow...

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks List Host

TalkNav is a Nuance Accessibility and Wayfinder Access dealer / distributor,
with product activation codes delivered direct to your mailbox why not use
TalkNav today?

http://www.talknav.com
service@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: "All formats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30/07/2009 10:57 am

Absolutely and to be even handed on this, Steve and Comproom services can of
course do this too... As Steve rightly points out, it is quite straight
forward.

  _____