[talks-uk] Re: vodafone question

  • From: "Neil Barnfather" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:24:56 +0100

Steve,

Of course someone installing Talks v4 will also install the Nokia TTS, which
although not perfect, means that they can then work through the menus you
describe to unlock signed applications only, so it's fine to do it yourself
if you cannot see, just remember to do Talks first.

Regards.

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks List Host

TalkNav is a Nuance Accessibility and Wayfinder Access dealer / distributor,
with product activation codes delivered direct to your mailbox why not use
TalkNav today?

http://www.talknav.com
service@xxxxxxxxxxx