[talks-uk] Re: viewing All 6 Tabs in Talks

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 12:14:31 +0100

Then yes, you will be able to enter your Premium code and it will be upgraded automatically. In fact, try doing a restore registration from Talks Settings, Options, Registration, Restore Registration.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 04/07/2010 11:13, Eleanor Burke wrote:
No I had Premium but when the firmware was updated vodafone put on their
own talks on it. that is my problem now. I have indeed paid for the
Premium.
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>