[talks-uk] using the internet on E51

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 22:56:27 -0000

Hi all,

From time to time, I use the internet via my E51 phone.

Just recently though, I have noticed that when I enter on a link and then
want to return to the previous page, I am finding that once back on the

When on Facebook, once I have visited a comments page, I then have to return
to the homepage and then arrow down to where I was up to, which is rather
irrritating.

Please could someone tell me how I get back to the previous page, without
having to go from the top each time.

Would also like to know why talks isn't speaking once I have presswed the
Key 2 button on my E51 phone.

Hope I have  explained this clearly.

Regards

Paul.