[talks-uk] upgrading talks version

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 20:46:17 +0100

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question about upgrading my version of talks here.

When upgrading talks, do need to unistall the current version of talks on my
mobile?
Or, is it a case of leaving my current version of talks on there and the
upgrade will just install on top of the old version.

Only thing is, I have braille drivers on my current installed version of talks
that I don't actually need.  So, if I can unistall talks and put an new version
on (I have the serial number recorded else where) clean, that would great.

I thought i better write to list and check first before I do anything.

Thanks for any advice.

all the best,

Justin