[talks-uk] Re: upgrade problem lock keypad problem

  • From: "bjcolt" <bjcolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 21:11:03 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

I can't seem to find that option in the advanced menu. Sorry.

Kind regards, John
From: "bjcolt" <bjcolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27/01/2010 3:22 pm

Hi Eleanor,

That is a strange one. When I press enter on lock keypad it speaks keypad locked almost instantly. Two minutes seems a long time for it to speak that message.

I wonder if anyone else has this experience?

Kindest Regards, John
----- Original Message ----- From: Eleanor Burke