[talks-uk] Re: upgrade

  • From: "yvonne oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 15:09:00 +0100

ok thanks
Yvonne
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 3:01 PM
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: upgrade

Yvonne, forgive me and I am not Debbie but I understood Debbie to ask of the availability of phones from Vodafone as she is due for an upgrade. She did not say she had the N86 either, rather she said she knew that Vodafone did not do the N86.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "yvonne oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>