[talks-uk] Re: update on buying a new phone

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 17:58:01 +0100

Thanks Eleanor for your helpful response.

No I haven't done the archive myself and so if anyone else on the list can
tell me how I do this please, that would be most helpful.

If you want to send me any info off-list then by all means as it may be
helpful for me to keep for future reference.

Regards

Paul.