[talks-uk] Re: update on buying a new phone

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 16:58:01 +0100

Hi Paul
Good to have you on the list this week. There has been almost one week of conversation between 2 list members in particular with regard to the e7, one seeking advice and the other member giving it. All this was very interesting and I read all posts on this. Maurice asked brilliant questions and Allan answered 90% and other members answered the other 10%. Now if you can go to the archieve and get all these posts if you decide on the e7 they will be invaluable to you. I cannot advise you how to go to the archieves as I have never done so myself. If you get stuck I will certainly have a number of these mails filed (I think).

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>