[talks-uk] Re: turning talks on and off

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 17:47:49 -0600

Well before you disable it, you should remember what posission it is, and you should be just fine.

"frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx" is a NetIBA certified email address. Certificate #1070793E. Please visit NetIBA at http://www.netiba.com/?22912

From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: turning talks on and off
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 23:36:59 -0000

Hi Blake.  So, if you disable talks how can you enable it again?  you used
to be able to do it by putting it in the menu say at position 5 and doing
menu followed by 5 but this is now not possible.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page

Mobile: 07753 607980
Fax:  0870 706 2773
Email: gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: gabriel_mcbird@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: gabriel_mcbird
From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:26:52 -0000

Hi Graham.

There is no talks on or off functions in the menu.  The only option is
disable talks as far as I know.  You can always mute speech but that's about
it I think.  If anyone knows different, please correct me as I don't use
this feature often.

Thanks, Ibrahim

----- Original Message ----- From: Graham Page To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 10:59 PM Subject: [talks-uk] turning talks on and off

Hi all.

   I have installed the latest version of Talks, version 2.50.4 on my phone
but lost the talks on and talks off menu items as a result.  I can find the
disable talks option in the talks settings - options but not having the
talks on and talks off in the menus is not ideal.

   Is there a way of putting this back, or have I missed out on a later
downloads that reincludes this?