[talks-uk] Re: turning talks on and off

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 15:46:01 -0600

The turning on and off of talks has been moved to the settings menu. If you remember, a long time ago the changes said that even when talks was off, speech would activate and that this change would be needed at a later date. So whilst in the settings menu, pres options, and erro down to enable or disable talks depending on if it's enabled or not.

"frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx" is a NetIBA certified email address. Certificate #1070793E. Please visit NetIBA at http://www.netiba.com/?22912

From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: turning talks on and off
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:26:52 -0000

Hi Graham.

There is no talks on or off functions in the menu. The only option is disable talks as far as I know. You can always mute speech but that's about it I think. If anyone knows different, please correct me as I don't use this feature often.

Thanks, Ibrahim

----- Original Message ----- From: Graham Page To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 10:59 PM Subject: [talks-uk] turning talks on and off

Hi all.

I have installed the latest version of Talks, version 2.50.4 on my phone but lost the talks on and talks off menu items as a result. I can find the disable talks option in the talks settings - options but not having the talks on and talks off in the menus is not ideal.

Is there a way of putting this back, or have I missed out on a later downloads that reincludes this?

  Cheers

  Graham
  Graham Page

  Mobile: 07753 607980