[talks-uk] Re: top posting, was telling what version

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:44:38 +0100

Hi Yvonne

It's nothing against you, and I sincerely apologise, but I'll probably not
read your messages if they are in that format.  I have too many emails a day
to try to figure out what is happening in one of them if it's not in a
familiar format.

Just out of curiosity, do you use a screen reader to read the messages?

Cheers

Barry