[talks-uk] Re: top posting, was telling what version

  • From: "yvonne oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 20:26:44 +0100

hello Susan
thank you for this i will give it a try and see how it goes

Yvonne
----- Original Message ----- From: "susan mcdonald" <susan.mcdonald119@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "yvonne oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27/08/2010 1:22 am

hi
thank you for reply and the offer to chat in person
i may well take this offer up see how we go until the weekend
it says wireless lan available when i press the talks key followed
by soft
key 2
it use to say memory card
but now it says wireless lan available
i have no idea what is going on here
i have noticed 2 other problems

1   when starting up  talks says memory low remove some data from
c phone
memory
then it clicks for a while then when i press the end call button i
get
talks
speaking
when it said phone memory i never got it saying memory low or
phone memory
so i need to get it back to as it was

2 i have the slider command set to end calls when slider is closed
but for
some reason the call remains active
the ringing of the phone used to call the mobile goes quiet but
when i
open
the slider the ringing tone on the phone used for calling the mobile
continues ringing
again like above up until i installed 5 the slider would end the
call and
the phone used to call the mobile went dead
any idea how i can put this right?

and of course how can i remove stuff from c when i have no idea
what is on
drive c
it is supposed to be 8 gig i cant of filled it already

but that was before installing 5
now when i start the phone it says about
Yvonne
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hussein Patwa"
<talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>