[talks-uk] Re: to reports on o2

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 10:21:41 +0100

I've rang O2 myself now, and can confirm that they scrapped the charge a few
years back now! Wished they'd told me!

---Neil Barnfather

TalkNav

TalkNav is a Nuance Accessibility software reseller and authorized
distributor of Wayfinder products, with product activation codes delivered
direct to your mailbox, why not try TalkNav today?

www.talknav.com

www.wayfinderaccess.com

Telephone from the UK: 0844 412 1062

Telephone outside the UK: +44 161 277 7997