[talks-uk] Re: text messageing query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 18:53:47 +0100

Thanks Barbara and Eleanor.

Yes, it's the E51 I am using.

Paul.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 6:32 PM
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: text messageing query

: What phone are you using? Am I right in thinking it's the E51? if so, the
: cancle key is the widish key just below the five way navigation key, above
: the number 2.
:
: For letter by letter reading, open the TALKS app and change Cursor Mode to
: Letters.
:
: Find me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/barkingbabs
: Barbara Wilson