[talks-uk] test

  • From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 12:43:28 -0000

hello

Yvonne

-----Original Message-----
From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of mostafa almahdy
Sent: 08 March 2011 10:42
To: talks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] "Talks licensing and potential operating system
alteration"

Hello:
Yes , as precisely the subject post had  announced:
There are two majors of talks , whether talks for symbian which is the
most popular and usable and the other one is for mobile windows
operating system.
Now the question is:
Can a symbian license holder be switched to windows one?
What is the mandate litigate to commence proceeding?
I' am not reconsidering my present licensing scheme , unless to be
knowledgeable in case of having issues.
For those who haven't ever heard about talks for windows mobile ,
there is a lengthy tutorial  which brilliantly demonstrating it.
Please click on the link of the section below:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/Audio/HTCOzoneWithTalksPart1.mp3
Any suggestion or recommend, that's enormously would be appreciated.
Mostafa Al'mahdy.
Egyptian Citizen.
skype:
my_speaker

--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.