[talks-uk] Re: telling what version

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 23:51:16 +0100

I would be of the opinion that Talks latest version has taken account more of
touch screen phones and possibly some improvements to other supported phones.
How much difference you will notice, I do not know.  I do not notice anything
myself though that said it is always recommended that you have the latest
version of Talks.  Sometimes experienced users will notice that Talks is
sharper, more crisp and more rapid.  You might like to go back to that link
again and download the Talks 5 manual for your own reference.  I am a little
confused about this Talks memory card thing as I do not have Talks saying that,
maybe it is something particular to an N86 so I will leave someone else to
answer that one.  There is a User Dictionary within Talks where one can get
Talks to say one think in place of another.  I don't tend to use it and while i
COULD LOOK  UP HOW TO DO IT, i WOULD NOT BE SOUNDING CONVINCING.