[talks-uk] Re: (talks-uk) - Choosing a new mobile

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 22:06:29 +0100

Hi Chris, I agree with you about eloquence when someone is hearing inpared. I say this because I am and also I am blind as well. And quite simply elquence just pronounces things so correctly and that. I wish mobile speak could use eloquence I use the phonix voices with mobile speak. I know this is kind of off topic but does anyone know why mobile speak doesn't support eloquence no more? And I know it wouldn't do any difference but I would like to email the people that sell eloquence and explain how I just prefer it with mobile speak. Any knollage in why mobile speak doesn't support elquence no more would be greatful.

Thanks
Daniel