[talks-uk] Re: (talks-uk) - Choosing a new mobile

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 20:55:45 +0100

Hi,

Sorry to hear that.  I do hope you'll be able to get it sorted if you're
going for an replacement.  The N86 is truly a great phone, but at the end of
the day you have to go with what you feel comfortable with.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.