[talks-uk] Re: talks with spotify

  • From: "All formats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 14:40:34 +0100

Spotify streams music and they have loads and loads to search from.

There is a free version for PCs, Macs and so on which has adverts on, but,
you have to subscribe to the phone app one... It doesn't have adverts and
you can play music at higher quality for the paid one.

You just search for what you like; add it to a playlist and off you go... Of
course, you don't have to add to a play list but, if you like the album or
track you can!

You can also play music you have saved to a playlist without being connected
to WLAN or internet on your phone which is probably its most unique feature.

Think that's all for now.

  _____