[talks-uk] Re: talks on n95

  • From: "Mark Brett" <markbrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 19:22:22 +0000

If you have the new ones installed you get an error if you try to download the
old ones and if you have the old ones and try to download the new ones they all
show up when you go to change the voice but the new ones dont talk.

Mark Brett

This e-mail was produced on a Nokia N82

E-mail: markbrett@xxxxxxxxxx
Home: 08712221267