[talks-uk] talks and fring

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:55:43 -0000

Hi all.

I remember a while ago there was a discussion about using Talks with Fring.

I have a Nokia N95 8 GB and I went to www.fring.com using my phone browser and
downloaded the version of Fring suggested for my phone.  Once this was done and
Fring was installed I could use Fring to make a test call to make sure Fring is
configured but when I went to the next tab I could not get Fring to work with
Skype, MSn etc.

Do I need to use an older version of Fring or might this be a specific problem
with the N95.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page