[talks-uk] Re: talks Standard on Vodafone

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 14:10:51 -0000

Hi Steve,

Thanks for that message on how to make the change to the
days of the week AP specific.  However, I will check what
you've said against what I have now managed to sort, because
I sent a message yesterday, which you won't have seen yet
due to what I believe is slowness on the freelists servers,
and the main point I made in the message was as follows:

With a bit of trial and error, I've got it sorted now, I
found I wasn't pressing the right hand side of the select
button to change from Application Global to application
Stand by mode.

Alexander Shannon