[talks-uk] Re: talks 5 upgrading

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 07:12:29 +0100

Hussein and anyone else who can help,

I know this is an older message of yours but was just looking back as I have to rebuild a phone from scratch for the first time. ...

Is this the correct way to do things, first to install Talks and then the Eloquence files? (I thought it was supposed to be done the other way around). Please confirm!

Also, what about these "signed files"? Is there some setting on the N86 you have to alter before installing?

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Kieran