[talks-uk] Re: talks 4

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:52:25 -0000

Hi There

I have just updated the firmware but still I'm getting the no gateway reply
message. The firmware now is 11.4. Did you have to alter any other settings to
get it to connect? I am connected to the router okay, it just won't go online.
Other devices have connected to the router okay such as a laptop and a netbook.
This is really frustrating as I love the phone but I needc to be able to
connect via WLAN as I use it a lot.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046