[talks-uk] talks

  • From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <talks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 19:02:59 -0000

Hi,

is it possible for vodaphone to upgrade talks from 2.5 to 3.0 standard?
because I took my n70 phone into the shop as I wanted the firmware to be
upgraded since I was having the same problem as some other people on the
list whereby the phone freezes every time I manually dial a phone number
rather than dialling from the contacts on the address book. I think they
updated the firmware but on the about menu it says talks is still 2.5
although the woman in the shop wrote down that talks should be upgraded
before the phone was sent off to the repair centre. so before I take it in
to the shop again, does vodaphone upgrade talks 2.5 standard to 3.0
standard? why I'm so keen to have this done is that I was hoping to buy
wayfinder and I have heard 2.5 of talks does not work very well with the new
wayfinder version.

thanks,
Husna