[talks-uk] Re: speaking passwords

  • From: "Alistair" <allykelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 18:20:10 +0100

Hi barbara!

Much and many thanks!

Alistair

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barbara Wilson
  To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2008 1:54 PM
  Subject: [talks-uk] Re: speaking passwords

  Open up the TALKS application on your phone. Right Arrow across to the
Advanced Tab. Item 7 moving down the list is "Echo Passwords". This is probably
set to No. Press the Select key to set to Yes.

  This now should have TALKS speak passwords as you type them.

  Hope this helps.

  Barbara Wilson
  T: 02887784046
  M: 07917710779
  E: (home) barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  E: (office) info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  W: (home) www.justgiving.com/cyder
  W: (office) www.creativeeyes.co.uk
  Skype: (from computer) creativeeyes
  Skype: (from phone or mobile) 02895811500
  Windows Messenger: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx