[talks-uk] Re: soft resetting a nokia 6120 classic

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 11:54:40 +0100

Hi Emma, the code to soft reset your phone is *#7380#

Just Google soft reset a Nokia and you'll get a dozen of hits...

I'm not so sure about contacts though I think a soft reset doesn't delete them.
However, why not make a backup of your phone's memory on your memory card to be
safe. I gathered that your phone is working and you can access menu items? The
backup option is usually in Menu>Memory card and then Options (backup phone
memory).

HTH