[talks-uk] Re: sites for talks friendly extra apps?

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 14:19:58 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

Nice find Jackie.  It's heartening to see some of the big vendors on there
with accessible software.

Best,

H.

On Sun, December 27, 2009 2:05 pm, Jackie Cairns wrote:
> Hi Simon
>
> Try
> www.blindsea.com
>
> This website has third party application download links, and documentation
> for lots of handsets that work with Talks.
>

> Kind Regards,

> Jackie Cairns
> jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.

Hussein Patwa
Tel: 0789 47 595 62 (UK)
Tel: +44 (0)122 4433 954  (SIP)
Skype: patwaspotterfan2
GoogleTalk: thewanderingwriter
Web: www.patwanet.co.uk
My Blog: http://patwaspotterfan.livejournal.com

Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510013486

Please note: For security reasons calls from witheld numbers may not be
connected.  Please release your number so it can be viewed prior to
calling.  Contact your telephone service provider for advice on how to do
this if required.  All calls may be recorded for fact verification.

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive
information and are intended solely for the stated recipient(s).  Copying
or distribution in any form is not permitted without the prior consent of
the sender.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it
and any attachments from your system and notify the sender immediately.
Thank you for your co-operation.

Protect our trees; Do not print unless absolutely necessary.  Save paper
by deleting sections of the message which are not relevant.