[talks-uk] Re: sim

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:49:27 -0000

Saqib I find this very interesting. I have the N95 and would like to utalize it more. Have you seen my questions before where I am having a problem with regard to images sent to me in a text message? I have saved these, about 6 and can view them if I go in to Gallery on the phone but I cannot find them to transfer them on to my computer. Any photographs I have taken myself are stored in the Images folder and I have no problem finding and transferring them. Hope you can help. ----- Original Message ----- From: "saqib" <saqib@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>