[talks-uk] setting up jibjib with talks

  • From: "Adrian" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 18:29:49 +0100

Hi all:

I see from the archives that there were some discussion quite some time back
about how to set-up jibjib and the fact that form fields on the set-up page
aren't well labelled. The situation doesn't seem any better in the latest
version of jibjib and I haven't as yet managed to get things working. I've
put my username and password in to the first 2 fields as indicated on a
number of lists and sites but this hasn't worked. Can anyone tell me what to
enter where?th

Anks

Adrian Higginbotham

E: Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx