[talks-uk] sending msn messages from pc to cellphones

  • From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:35:13 +0100

Hi all,

Hope someone can help.

Basically I'm in the UK. I'm wanting to send texts from my msn on my pc
to my friend who lives in the states. Recently they seem to have stopped
the service over here. They used to charge per text message you sent.
Well recently my friend has changed her cellphone number and as a
result, the number that she had for me doesn't work any more. I have no
more msn credits left.

Does anybody on here know of a way I can get round this or even if
there's an accessible alternative so I can still be texted to my pc from
my friend?

Many thanks in advance.

08/28/09 06:26:00