[talks-uk] Re: sat' nav' for phones with Talks v mobile speak, RE: Re: the kapten plus.

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 18:21:02 -0000

The mobile phone market is a nightmare at the moment and it is not made
easier by all the major manufacturers rushing towards touch screen phones.
The truth is that there is a lot of concern in the world as a whole that
symbian may be dying as there are already 3 other smart phone alternatives
in existence i.e. the apple IPhone, Google Android and Microsoft Windows.
Will Nokia continue to support Symbian or will all the nokia smart phones
end up being android phones?  No one really knows  for sure.

Graham Page

Home Phone: 0207 265 9493

Mobile: 07753 607980

Fax:  0870 706 2773