[talks-uk] revised, FS: N96 phones with full talks & accessory package.

  • From: "goshawk on horseback" <goshawk_on_horseback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bargains4all@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindphones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-bst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <FreeEnterprise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <thebargainstore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Thetradersroom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <recycle-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <recycle-vi-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 15:04:00 -0000

have found a few more extras to include for a better deal. hello all,
as I have decided to cut loose with talks, I have 2X nokia N96 phones, both
with full talks, and a range of extra apps. but that isn't all, you will also
get with each phone, 2X mains chargers, 2X car chargers, 2X additional unused
batteries, 2X as new AV cables, 2X USB cables, 1X unused erikson bluetooth
earpiece with mains and car chargers, 1X unused erikson bluetooth speaker phone
with car charger, 1X quality phone case, 1X wired music remote, and 1X unused
supertooth disco bluetooth stereo speaker with case and mains charger.
I am reasonably sure that both phones also have 32gb memory cards installed,
but can't 100% swear to it.
asking £140 or reasonable offer for each of these phone packages.

I also have an N96 accessory package, consisting of mains charger, car charger,
unused battery, erikson bluetooth earpiece with mains and car chargers, and
erikson bluetooth speaker phone with car charger.
asking £30 or reasonable offer for this package.
payment by paypal, (with +4% to cover charges), bank transfer, or cash on
collection.
if interested, please either call me, 01354650032, or e-mail me.

Simon