[talks-uk] Re: re using the maps facility as a gprs system with talks.

  • From: Saqib <saqib500@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 14:58:22 +0100

Hi. Turn by turn instructions are given 50 yards before you even get to the actual turning. Now I can see some one ending up in a carwash with that particular application. On the screen it will clearly display that there are 50 yards remaining but the voice prompt is premature. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Carla Savage" <carla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>