[talks-uk] Re: re using the maps facility as a gprs system with talks.

  • From: "All formats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:15:32 +0100

I have all the POIs I would expect with WFA.  They sorted that out just
before the last upgrade of the software itself.

I still have to go on the mobile internet to find a postcode for somewhere
if WFA doesn't have it and most of the time when I have done that, WFA had
it all the time but, under a slightly different name than the one I typed
in.

I'm not even going to go into the advantages of WFA for me here again as it
has all been done before but, they are significant and make the software an
all round winner for me. the last