[talks-uk] Re: qwerty keyboards - was Spell Word announcement

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:42:43 +0100

Hi. Just go through the menu when in text message editing field and go to input options and predictive text is the first option in that submenu.

From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19/08/2009 4:24 PM

Amro just keep your index fingers on the F and J key and you will adjust to the size of the keypad within a couple of weeks.

 From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: 18/08/2009 19:14

 Hi Eleanor,

There is no advantage. The QWERTY keyboards don't use predictive. Predictive only kicks in if you use the front panel. I don't like QWERTY keyboards on
 phones, they are too small.

 From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: 18/08/2009 1:25 PM

Hi Angela if you have a querty keypad then pridictive texting is brilliant.
 I use to struggle with it when I had a numeric keypad phone.