[talks-uk] Re: question about talx 2

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:44:50 +0100

Hi Elaine, I'll just echo what Clive said and it's pretty cool to edit the
profile name, I have one on my 6680 called Steve! hahaha!  In terms of the
premium edition, I've looked at the individual apps and can't say that I
foundthem beneficial to upgrade to.  It's ok when they come bundled with talks
but on their own I didn't think a lot to them.  My own opinion thogh that is.

Kind regards.

Steve

Steve Hyde-Dryden

Text or call on