[talks-uk] Re: query regarding e52 and talks

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:25:37 -0000

Hi Mukesh

I'm not sure about your particular mobile, but I believe that you usually
need to have headphones plugged in to listen to the fm radio as the
headphones also act as an aerial.  If you listen to internet radio on your
phone, you should be able to put this to the speaker.

Can't help you with the greater signs.

Cheers

Barry