[talks-uk] Re: putting talks on a new phone

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 00:03:09 -0000

Hi Eleanor.

I don't use the product, but do you have a memory card in your E71?  The N96 as
I understand things has both phone memory and an additional memory area, 8 gigs
I think for multimedia content.  If you installed a memory card in the latter,
you'd have another drive making your total three.

All the best, Ibrahim.