[talks-uk] prompts not always spoken when connecting to PC.

  • From: "Adrian" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 21:42:50 +0100

Hi all:
When I plug-in the USB lead to connect to my desktop I don't always hear the
options for the connection type such as mass storage, PC suite, conntect PC
to internet etc.  Nor can I get talks to say anything else when it has
proved unresponsive following a plug-in. They only way to wake talks up
seems to be to unplug the usb kable. Some times I have to punplug and re
plug as many as 3 or 4 times before talks comes up speaking the connection
options.  Does any one else have this problem or a way around it?  I'm using
an e71.

Thanks.
Adrian Higginbotham
E: Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx