[talks-uk] problems accessing the phone in windows explorer.

  • From: "christopher huby" <christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 10:13:05 +0100

Good Morning all,

Please can some one help me.

I have connected my nokia n73 to the pc, and then gone in to nokia phone
browser in windows explorer, but when I press enter to go in to that area it
says 0 items.

I would have thought it would have had the various folders so that I can put
music etc on to the phone.

Please could some one help me as I am having no luck at all.

If you could help me I would be most grateful.

Regards

Christopher Huby
E-MAIL ADDRESS:
christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx