[talks-uk] Re: problem

  • From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 23:15:43 +0100

hi eleanor
not sure what happened her but for several days i have tried to post to fun blind people but some emails came back as undelivered and some never went anywhere.
did not even get them returned as undelivered.
this is still like it today.
i have no email address topost to the group and no other posts from other people that i can reply to
the same thing happened with jaws UK and talks UK
that is how there are so many posts from me
each one never went anywhere so i resent it.
friday afternoon i came home and jaws andtalks folders had their message rules back in the correct folder.
now just need to find out if f b p is still in existance.
not sure what went wrong over the last few days but something did
someone said it could be a server problem and for me tocontact my i s p.
never mind at least up to the time of sending this email all talks message rules now go in to the talks folder
Yvonne

From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27/05/2011 7:13 pm

hi is there a server problem or something because it takes days before I see
my post
Yvonne