[talks-uk] Re: predictive texts and how to get rid of them

  • From: "christopher huby" <christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 22:02:45 +0100

Good Evening Paul,

the way to turn predictive text off is when in a message, press the talks
key twice, it will produce a menu, select dictionary which should be a sub
menu, press your joystick once to the write to go in to the menu, and scroll
down until you here off.

When you here off, press the ok key which is to the left of the joy stick on
that phone.

If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me
and I will do my best to assist.

Regards

Christopher Huby
E-MAIL ADDRESS: