[talks-uk] Re: possibly a complete N82 disaster, can anyone help please?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:46:19 +0100

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reminder of where the MMC is located in an
N82.  I'd foolishly thought it was in the same area as the
sim card and Battery, but of course you're correct, it is as
you say down the side of the phone in a slot.

We may try taking Carol's MMC out and then turning the phone
on, but if this doesn't help, which it might not considering
that the speech is stored on the phone's internal memory, we
will most likely contact the dealer from whom Carol
purchased the phone.

Alexander Shannon