[talks-uk] Re: podcasting app on the n86

  • From: "All formats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:10:14 +0100

Don't know if this has been answered already but, the easiest way I have
found to add individual Podcast feeds is to click on the feed URL of the
Podcast you want in your web browser. The URL will be added to your web
feeds.  Then you can highlight it in the RSS feed option, go into edit,
select the URL and copy it to the clip board and then paste it into a new
Podcast entry in the Podcast app.

Hope this helps and sorry if you have this already.

Cheers.

Paul

  _____